Park Shin-Hye Wiki – Boyfriends List, Biography, Breast size
- Name: Park Shin-Hye
- Hangul: 박신혜
- Chinese Name: Pu Xin Hui / 朴信惠
- Birthdate: February 18, 1990
- Breast size / Bra Size: Not available
- Birthplace: Gwangju, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
- Education: Youngpa Girls High School / Chung-Ang University
- Height: 168cm.
- Blood Type: A
- Twitter: @ssinz
Park Shin-Hye Biography
Park Shin Hye is one of the most popular South Korean actresses working today. Born on February 18, 1990, she was discovered after she appeared in singer Lee Seung Hwan’s music video for “Flower,” after which she received formal training in singing, dancing and acting. She made her acting debut in the 2003 television drama “Stairway to Heaven” and instantly gained fame from portraying the younger version of the Han Jung Suh character. She has starred in many poplar dramas since, including “Pinocchio” (2014), “Heirs” (2013), “Flower Boys Next Door” (2013), “Heartstrings” (2011) and “You’re Beautiful” (2009). Park Shin Hye also displays her musical talents on many artists’ music videos and has participated on some soundtracks for television dramas. She has become a media darling and is credited for many charitable works.
- Actress Park Shin-Hye will hold a 23rd birthday party & fan meeting on February 18, 2012 at Ilji Art Hall in Cheongdam, Seoul. At the fan meeting she will meet members of her official fan club “Starlight Angel” (별빛천사). The following day, February 24, 2012, Park Shin-Hye will have a fan meeting at Zepp Tokyo Music Hall in Odaiba, Tokyo. The meeting is titled “City of Angel” and is produce by her Japanese agency IMX.
- On May 11th, 2012, Cable TV channel Olive will feature Park Shin-Hye on its program “It City”. The program will feature Park Shin-Hye’s trip to Hong Kong.
- Park Shin-Hye appeared as a morning angel on popular variety show “1 Night 2 Days”. The episode which she appeared in first aired March 2, 2014.
park shin hye boyfriends list
Lee Jong Suk
Park Shin Hye speaks up about the dating rumors with Lee Jong Suk.
At the press conference for her recent fan meeting in Taiwan, Park Shin Hye addressed the recent dating rumor with Lee Jong Suk. She did her best to avoid the topic, emphasizing that they are just close friends and that they are not involved in a relationship. Sorry, Pinocchio fans!
During the event, Park Shin Hye also added that while she once hoped that she would get married before she turns 30, she thinks that because of her career she will have to wait until later on to get married. Park Shin Hye is currently 25 years old.
Dispatch reported the dating news between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye on July 1st, but both sides immediately denied the rumor. It looks like we won’t be getting any new information any time soon
In a recent interview with TV Report, Park Shin Hye opened up about her love life, saying that she had secretly dated throughout the years.
“Although I’m not dating anyone right now, I’ve been dating on and off without the public noticing; some of the experiences were more memorable than the others,” Park Shin Hye said. “Unfortunately, nobody seems to be attracted to me. I guess it’s not great to have many male friends. It just means that I’m not attractive as a woman. I used to seriously wonder if I had no feminine charms.”
“Unless I am deeply into a person, I usually pass by my emotions unknowingly,” Park Shin Hye added. “I don’t think I’m good at keeping a long term relationship. I spend so much time on my work, totally absorbed, that it’s hard for me to date. It’s difficult for both me and my partner.”
She also confessed, “It’s so hard for me because dating isn’t just about seeing each other because you like one another. You have to make the effort and sacrifice your own time for your partner. I’m not good at focusing on other stuff when I have something on my mind. That is why I sometimes don’t even contact my friends or family that often. Although I wanted to marry early in the past, I am now far from thinking about marriage just because I have more I want to accomplish as time has passed by.”
Ideal type of man/woman
Park Shin Hye describes the man she wants to marry.
Park Shin Hye is gorgeous and lovable and successful so she may need some less luck than us peasants, but she might still need some luck for the ideal man she wants to marry! Fan boys, time to jot down notes.
She appeared on SBS’s ‘Some Guy, Some Girl’ on June 2 and said, “”My dream was to get married. As I watched my mom and dad, I wanted to live prettily like my mom and dad, so I thought I would marry at the age of 23.
As my goal became marriage, there was a side effect of only looking for a man like my dad.
Even when meeting a good person, I ended up looking more at his bad than good aspects and compared him to my father.
My father is family-oriented,”” explaining that that trait was something she looked for her in her ideal man. ”
How she thinks about marriage
Park Shin Hye wants to marry around 31, but she used to want to marry earlier.
“When I was younger I wanted to marry early, like at 23,” Park Shin Hye said, “Year by year I found things I wanted to do, and the thought of marriage disappeared.”
Park Shin Hye added, “But I don’t want to marry too late. Around 31? I want to marry after traveling alone, meeting numerous people and experiencing a variety of things, and when I’m certain I can be responsible of myself.”
- Brother | Hyeong (2016) – Judo Coach
- The Beauty Inside | Byooti Insaideu (2015) – Woo-Jin
- The Royal Tailor | Sanguiwon (2014) – Queen
- Miracle in Cell No.7 | 7beonbangui Seonmool (2013) – Ye-Seung (Yong-Goo’s daughter)
- Green Days | Sojoonghan Nalui Ggoom (2011) – Yi-Rang (voice)
- Cyrano Agency | Shirano; Yeonaejojakdan (2010) – Min-Young
- The Evil Twin | Jeonseolui Gohyan (2007) – So-Yeon / Hyo-Jin
- Love Phobia | Domabaem (2006) – Byeon-Ja
- One Perfect Day | Sarangui Gawibawibo (2013) – Eun-Hee
- Doctors (SBS / 2016) – Hye-Jung
- Entertainer | Ddanddara (SBS / 2016) – Assistant Manager Park (ep.3)
- Pinocchio (SBS / 2014-2015) – Choi In-Ha
- The Heirs | Sangsokjadeul (SBS / 2013) – Cha Eun-Sang
- Flower Boy Next Door | Yiutjib Ggotminam (tvN / 2013) – Ko Dok-Mi
- The Lord of Dramas | Deuramaui Jaewang (SBS / 2012-2013) – actress (ep.1)
- Heartstrings | Neon Naege Banhaesseo (MBC / 2011) – Lee Kyu-Won
- Sensation World | Xuan Feng Guan Jia (GTV / 2011)
- My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox | Nae Yeochineun Gumiho (SBS / 2010) – Ko Mi-Nyeo (cameo)
- High Kick! 2 | Jibong Ddulgo Haikick (SBS / 2009-2010) – Jeong Hae-Ri (future) / cameo ep 119
- You’re Beautiful | Minamyisinyeoyo (SBS / 2009)
- Just Love | Kkakdoki (MBC / 2007-2008) – Park Sang-Ya
- Prince Hours | Goong S (MBC / 2007) – Shin Se-Ryung
- Seoul 1945 (KBS1 / 2006) – Choi Geum-Hee
- Tree of Heaven | Cheonkukui Namu (SBS-Fuji TV / 2006) – Hana
- Cute or Crazy | Nwiyeopkeona Michikeona (SBS / 2005) – Park Shin-Hye
- Not Alone | Honjaga Aniya (SBS / 2004)
- Stairway to Heaven | Cheongookeui gyedan (SBS / 2003-2004) – Han Jung-Seo (young)
- Don’t Worry, I’m a Ghost | Geokjungmaseyo, Gwishinibnida (KBS2 / 2012) – Ghost Yeon-Hwa
- Several Questions That Make Us Happy | Woorereul Haengbok Hake Myeot Kaji Chilmun (KBS2 / 2007) – Hyun-Ji
- Most Popular Actress (“The Royal Tailor”) – 2015 (51st) PaekSang Arts Awards – May 26, 2015
- 2014 SBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2014
- Best Actress (medium-length drama) (“Pinocchio”)
- Ten Star Award (“Pinocchio”)
- Best Couple Award (“Pinocchio”)
- 2014 (50th) PaekSang Arts Awards – May 27, 2014
- Most Popular Actress (“The Heirs”)
- 2013 SBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2013
- Excellent Actress (“The Heirs”)
- Ten Star Award (“The Heirs”)
- Best Couple Award (“The Heirs”)
- 2013 (33rd) Korean Association of Film Critics Awards – November 29, 2013
- Best Supporting Actress (“Miracle in Cell No.7”)
- 2013 (49th) PaekSang Arts Awards – May 9, 2013
- Most Popular Actress (“Miracle in Cell No.7”)
- 2012 KBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2012
- Special Short Drama Actress (“Don’t Worry, I’m a Ghost”)
- 2012 (48th) PaekSang Arts Awards – April 26, 2012
- Most Popular Actress (“Heartstrings”)
- 2011 (47th) PaekSang Arts Awards – May 26, 2011
- Most Popular Actress (“Cyrano Agency”)