Ellie Goulding wiki – boyfriend, bra size, biography
Born Name: Elena Jane Goulding
Nick Name: Ellie
Age: Ellie was born on 30 December, 1986
Measurements: 35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
Dress Size: 6 (US)
Bra Size: 32C
Height: 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
Weight: 56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Goulding finished her schooling from Lady Hawkins’ High School in Kington. Later, she attended University of Kent to pursue a degree in politics and drama.
She left her college on the suggestion of Jamie Lillywhite from Turn First Artists, who was in search of new talent.
Father – Arthur Goulding (He is from the “family of undertakers”)
Mother – Tracey Goulding (née Clark) (Worked in a supermarket)
Siblings – Ellie has 3 siblings – 1 brother and 2 sisters. She is the second among the 4 children.
Ellie Goulding dated –
- Greg James (2009-2011) – British TV and radio presenter dated Ellie from 2009 to 2011.
- Skrillex (2012) – In 2012, a new couple alert came. American music producer, Dubstep DJ Skrillex hooked up with Ellie in February 2012. The relationship ended in October in the same year.
- Jeremy Irvine (2012-2013) – From November 2012 until August 2013, actor Jeremy and singer Ellie were together.
- Calvin Harris (2013) – Scottish DJ Calvin Harris was RUMORed to be dating Goulding in 2013, when they met during the filming of the song “I Need Your Love” in 2013.
- Ed Sheeran (2013) – Another English singer, Ed Sheeran had fling with Ellie, when they both were seen holding hands of each other during MTV’s Video
Music Awards 2013 nearing August 2013.
- Luke Friend (2013) – RUMOR
- Niall Horan (2013) – Niall and Ellie are fondly called as “Nellie” by media. They dated for 27 days, when they first met during V Festival in August 2013. They called the relationship quits in September 2013.
- Dougie Poynter (2013-Present) – Since December 2013, she is dating McFly’s guitarist and vocalist, Dougie Poynter.
Sam Karl (2014) – RUMOR
Ellie Goulding biography
Elena Jane “Ellie” Goulding (created 30 December 1986) can be an English singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist from Lyonshall, Herefordshire. Her career started when she met Frankmusik and record producer Starsmith, and she was later seen by Jamie Lillywhite, who afterwards became her supervisor and A&R. Goulding released Polydor Records’ introduction extended play, An Introduction to Ellie Goulding, after signing to she in July 2009.
In 2010, Polydor became the second musician to both top the BBC’s yearly Sound of… survey and win the Critics’ Choice Award in the Brit Awards in the exact exact same year. Goulding launched her launching studio recording, Lamps, this year. The record has actually offered over 850,000 copies in britain , and it debuted on the UK Albums Chart at number one. Her address of Elton John’s “Your Song” reached number 2 in the United Kingdom in December 2010 and on 29 April 2011 she carried out the music in the wedding party of Prince William and Catherine Middleton at Buckingham Palace. The record’s title track, “Lights”, was launched in America in March 2011, and came to a head at number 2 about the Billboard Hot 100 and was accredited double platinum from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Goulding’s 2nd record Halcyon was launched in October 2012, “Anything Could Happen” beat the record as the lead single. Halcyon debuted on the UK Albums Chart at number two, and, after 65 months, reached number 1. Halcyon debuted at number eight about the Billboard 200 Data, her first top introduction in America. Halcyon Days, a packed version of Halcyon, premiered on 23 August 2013, it contained new singles including “Burn”, which turned her first UK number 1 single in the exact same month. In the 2014 BRIT Awards she got the award for the best British Woman. From the end of 2013, she’s sold 15 million singles and an estimated 4 million records globally.
Elena Jane Goulding was created and increased in Lyonshall, a little hamlet near Kington, Herefordshire, the next of four kids (she’s two sisters and a brother). Her mom, Tracey, used to work on a supermarket, and her dad, Arthur Goulding, originated from a “group of undertakers”. At age five, Tracey’s parents separated,and she’d a stepfather. At age nine, Her mother started learning guitar, and started playing the clarinet. Her mother joined Lady Hawkins’ Senior School in Kington, where she gained a guide element in a college production, the Wizard of Oz, whilst the scarecrow. At age fifteen, Tracey began song writing and while in school she entered a singing contest and won.
After commencing play, politics and English classes at the University of Kent, where her mother was subjected to electronic music, she made her noise about the course “Want I Remained” with the assistance of Starsmith and Frankmusik. After a couple of years at Kent, Jamie Lillywhite of Change First Designers in a school expertise competition spoted her. Sarah Stennett was told to leave college and was put up in a home in West London after Goulding showcased for Turn First Artists head her. Lillywhite presented and the primary producer of Lights and her, and became her supervisor and A&R.