10 Interesting facts about Katrina Kaif
The Barbie doll of India, Katrina Kaif wants no introduction in India. She’s among the famous and very beautiful actress of the Bollywood industry. Hailing with an english background, Kat now is among the most sought adored and actress superstars of the hindi film industry. She’s famous for her punctuality and frequently shows up on sets at least 15 minutes before her shoot. She surprised with her sizzling pose about the cover of the major fashion magazine. Here are a few facts about that Bollywood diva.
1. Katrina’s genuine name is Katrina Turquotte. Because it was Indian in origin, when she found India, she altered her surname to that of her father’s surname, Kaif.
2. Kaif’s religion is not known, although born to some Muslim father and Christian mother. She see with Sufi Shrines, temples, churches and various spiritual areas mosques.
3. Kaif started her modeling career at the age of 14 in Hawaii, her first work was jewellery promotion like a product.
4. She’s greatly attached with her phone and she formed a statement that she can not live a day without her mobile phone.
5. As a result of her poor knowledge of Hindi (along with other Indian languages), Kaif’s voice was commonly dubbed by dubbing artists like Mona Ghosh Shetty.
6. Katrina’s many played tune on her iTunes is “Moon by Poolside”, that is an intriguing choice.
7. Katrina’s favourite food is sushi and cereals.
8. Eastern Eye in the years 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 voted as Most Alluring Asian woman on earth Katrina.
9. Katrina Kaif is scared of the dark and weird crawly insects.
10. Kaif is considered to be an exceptionally difficult working actress and in her introduction film Boom, she apparently needed her lovemaking scene with Gulshan Grover to become better than that of Padma Lakshmi and Amitabh Bachchan.