Max Schneider Wiki And Biography
Full Name: Maxell George “Max” Schneider
Date of Birth: June 21, 1992 (Age 23)
Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York, U.S.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Occupation: Actor, Singer
Role: Zander Robbins
Maxwell George “Max” Schneider (born June 21, 1992), known professionally in music as MAX, is an American singer-songwriter, dancer, actor, model, and musician. In 2015, he became signed to Pete Wentz’s record label DCD2 and released his single, “Puppeteer.”
Max Schneider Biography
E got his first representative in the age of 14 and started performing at age three. He was the 2010 YoungArts Theatre Winner. Since that time, Schneider was a swing understudy within the Broadway musical 13 covering 4 characters last year, and made with Madonna for an international Dolce And Gabbana campaign. Then declared in April 2012 that he’d tour with Victoria Justice in Madonna’s “Make It In America” tour throughout Summer 2012. Schneider and his group, “The Girls”, did A20 city tour putting on three additional shows as well as the Victoria Justice concerts. Schneider explored with his group, also called “Max and the Smashers” in select cities for his “Nothing Without Love” tour within the summer of 2013.
Schneider grew up in Woodstock, New York. He’s of half Jewish descent, and grew up Jewish.
2010–12: collaborations, Rags, & How To Rock
Like a songwriter, Schneider has collaborated with producers and songwriters writing towards other musicians and towards his own record. In the year 2012, Schneider co-composed the tune “Demonstrate Just Ways to Do” with Ben Charles for your Disney success show Shake It Up. The Babes impersonated Zander within the Nickelodeon TV series Just How To Stone. Zander played with ukulele, guitar, and the keyboard in Gravity 5. The show finished after its first season, in December 2012. Zander also sold a tune for the show called “Previous 1 Standing”, co-composed by Matt Wong and Claire Demorest, that will be presented in 2 periods of the series. Schneider likewise starred in the film the lead role in the Nick first film Rags as Charlie Prince,. In late 2012, Schneider put another tune with Cody Simpson for his record Paradise called “Standing in China”. Schneider has multiple first songs included on his YouTube channel. Schneider co-composed the song was featured on the Goal exclusive edition of the record and it with Matt Gerrard and Kurt Hugo Schneider. Schneider released his first EP.
Schneider and his band has collaborated with Victoria Justice and Kurt Schneider in a Vacation Medley, as well as a Bruno Mars Medley, Maroon 5 Medley. Schneider is able to even be located doing covers with other actions including Liz, Megan & Savannah Outen and Avery. He’s also completed a cover of Without You By Breakeven by Justin Timberlake by The Script, Suit and Tie, Usher, and a lot more. The partnerships Max did with Kurt Schneider all may be discovered on iTunes. The record is called, “Schneider Brother Covers”, even though it needs to be mentioned that the both of them are not really connected at all. Schneider most usually describes his fanbase as “Schneider Monkeys”.
2013–present: Nothing Without Love
Schneider is working on LP. Max has declared that Dan Karp, guitar player and director, will shoot a few of the music videos for the record. The very first single off the gas “Nothing Without Love” was launched on May 21, together with a music video for the tune. On May 26, 2013, a musicvideo was launched on facebook with Schneider and his co-author Kurt covering “can not Hold United states” by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. An earlier version of his after single “Mugshot” was presented within the 2014 film Veronica Mars as “Stick Up.” “Mug Shot” is his very first single to be published under the name MAX. He’s since passed by MAX musically because he “[needs the name] to become more of the car for that music”. In October 2014, Schneider was presented in two songs from Hoodie Allen’s debut record, Folks Keep Speaking.
On February 19th, 2015, it was declared that Schneider will release new music under DCD2 Records and signed with.
- He’s the second oldest actor on the show after Kirk Fox.
- He appeared opposite Keke Palmer in Rags, an original Nickelodeon movie released on May 28, 2012.
- His favorite color is purple or blue, but orange is at close second.
- He met Victorious co-stars Liz Gillies and Ariana Grande on Jason Robert Brown’s musical production of 13 on Broadway as an understudy for the role of Malcolm.
- He attended a camp called The French Woods Festival of Performing Arts, and while he was there, he was on a production of Hair and Blood Brothers.
- HIs dad’s name is Dan Schneider but not the Dan Schneider who created iCarly, Victorious, Drake & Josh, etc.
- He’s Jewish, but had an African coming of age ceremony instead of a Bar Mitzvah.
- He is more than a triple threat (actor, singer, dancer); he is also a songwriter, beat-boxer, musician (piano, ukulele, guitar), and model.
- MaxSchneider1 is his official YouTube channel.
- He sang Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen with Megan and Liz from YouTube.
- He sang Payphone by Maroon 5 with Avery and Kurt Hugo Schneider.
- He sang We Are Young by Fun with Savannah Outen.
- He sang You and I by Ingrid Michaelson with Lulu Antariksa.
- He sang Somewhere Only We Know by Keane with Liz Gillies from Victorious.
- He did a Bruno Mars medley and Maroon 5 medley with Victoria Justice.
- He calls his fans “Schneider Monkeys”.
- He sang So Sick by Ne-Yo with Sam Tsui and Kurt Hugo Schneider.
- He can do human flag pole.
- The instruments he plays are piano, ukulele, and guitar.
- He began performing at the age of three. After seeing Beauty and the Beast, he performed the entire show for his parents on his coffee table.
- His celebrity crush is Emma Watson (Also Noah Crawford’s).
- He recently made a Christmas Medley with Victoria Justice also Kurt Hugo Schneider.
- He shares the same last name with Kurt Hugo Schneider but aren’t related.
- He sang Say Something by A Great Big World ft Christina Aguilera with Victoria Justice.
- His newest cover is Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea.