Lebron James Age, Shoe Size and Facts
Basketball fans all know LeBron James because he is already making it possible to form part of the history of this wonderful game. Talk of people like Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant, you cannot help it but include LeBron because he belongs to that caliber. This superstar started making name for himself from the days of high school. He reached his epitome when he helped Miami Heat to reach finals and finally winning tournaments and trophies back-to-back for years. No other basketball player in the NBA has managed this winning streak before.
This is not the only thing that catapulted the superstar to fame. He also has also become the center of focus after receiving numerous endorsement deals. These deals includes the one with Nike, one of the largest sports accessory makers in the planet. Inasmuch as LeBron is a public figure, there are many things many of his so-called fans have no idea of. In this post, we will discuss LeBron James’ age, shoe size and facts.
What Really Is LeBron James Age?
It is uncommon to hear people talk about the age of celebrities especially those in the sports industry. This is because age will give you an idea of how long that athlete will be active as many athletes tend to perform better when they are still young. According the available information, LeBron James was born on December 30, 1984. This makes him just about 30 years at the time of writing this post.
The Cleveland Cavalier forward has been active for approximately 12 years. During this period he has managed to display some of the best performances in the game earning him several endorsement deals. He is now considered one of the best basketball players due to his enormous size, athleticism and court vision. The average career length of basketball players is hard to determine but LeBron is expected to play for a few more years before retiring.
LeBron James Shoes Size
LeBron’s shoe size could even explain why he plays so well on the court. The first thing you need to know is that King James (as he is commonly referred to by his ardent fans), wears signature Nike brand of shoes which bear his name. According to Forbes magazine, LeBron’s shoes outsold any other NBA player’s signature shoes in 2014 by what they call a landslide.
His actual shoe size is rather unusual for standard people to understand. He wears size 15-shoes, which is rather larger, compared to what others of his height wear. That notwithstanding, it is important to point out that height has very little (if any) to do with the size of shoes a person actually wears. He has stopped growing and therefore his shoe size is unlikely to change any further. He will always wear shoe size 15 while playing.
Little known facts about LeBron James
I bet there are many things you already know about LeBron James but you will be shocked to learn there are many more facts you know very little about. Here are some few interesting facts that will blow your mind:
- Bryce Maximus James, LeBron’s second born son, was born during the superstar’s first trip to the finals in 2007.
- He first met his friend-turned-agent, Rich Paul (former seller of sports jerseys) at the Akron-Canton airport when James was still in high school.
- LeBron had dreamt of being in the cover of Sports Illustrated (SI). He first had a fake SI cover displayed above the Television set in his family’s living room, entitled, “Is he the next Michael Jordan?” His wish came true when he graced the cover of SI at the age of 17 years.
- He is actually married to his high school sweetheart, Brinson Savanna, with whom he has had three children – two sons and a daughter.
- LeBron’s first son (his namesake) is just 10 years old, loves basketball and has already been recruited by the NCAA. He will surely take after his father.
- Tom and Jerry’ is the favorite cartoon of the James’ family but he also watches “SpongeBob SquarePants” at times. He confesses his love for cartoons.
- Of the many stats that players usually register, James claims that his favorite stats are assists (because he loves the success of his team mates that his own’).