Keri Russell Wiki – bio, husband, age
Born Name: Keri Lynn Russell
Nick Name: Care Bear
Age: Keri was born on March 23, 1976
Sun Sign: Aries
keri russell husband: Shane Deary
Height: 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
Weight: 52 kg or 115 pounds
Measurements:33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm
Dress Size: 4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Bra Size: 32A
Shoe Size: 6 (US)
Born Place:Fountain Valley, California, U.S.
Keri briefly went to Cypress Creek High School in Orlando, Florida. She finally attended Highlands Ranch High School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Father – David Russell (Nissan Motors executive)
Mother – Stephanie (née Stephens) (Homemaker)
Siblings – Todd Russell (Older Brother), Julie Russell (Younger Sister)
Keri Russell Boyfriend / Spouse
- Tony Lucca (1991-1999) – Keri was romantically linked to singer Tony Lucca from 1991 to 1999. The couple dated ON and OFF for so many years. They met for the first time on the set of TV series “Mickey Mouse Club.”
- Joseph Lawrence (1994) – Keri, then dated actor Joseph Lawrence in 1994 for couple of months. They started dating in August 1994 and called it quits in December 1994.
- Scott Speedman (1999-2001) – Russell, then met Canadian actor Scott Speedman in 1999 on the set of “Felicity.” They dated for two years until 2001.
- Shane Deary (2005-2013) – Keri met carpenter Shane Deary through a mutual friend in 2005. She got engaged with him in 2006 and tied knot on February 14, 2007 in New York. They have two children together – son River Russell Deary (born – June 9, 2007), and daughter Willa Lou Deary (born – December 27, 2011). The couple separated in early summer of 2013 after 6 years of happy married life.
- Matthew Rhys (2013-Present) – Since December 2013, she is dating Welsh actor Matthew Rhys.
Keri Russell Biography
Celebrity Keri Russell starred whilst the title character, a university student who decides to follow her puppy love to nyc on the TV play Felicity.
Keri Russell was born in Fountain Valley, California, on March 23, 1976. Actress KeriRussell first big break arrived when she was chosen to sign up with The Mickey Mouse Club in 1991. Across the exact same time, she made her movie debut in Honey, I Blew Up the Little One. She tried her hand in 1996 at nighttime play with Malibu Shores. A couple of years later, she chose one of her most memorable characters on the TV show Felicity.
Celebrity Keri Russell was born in Fountain Valley, California, on March 23, 1976. Interested in dancing, Russell has developed a substantial career as an actress. The actress’ first big break arrived when she was chosen to join the cast of the most recent resurrection of the classic Disney youngsters’ selection program, The Mickey Mouse Club, in 1991. Along with Russell, the show featured several other budding young performers, including Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Ryan Gosling.
Early Acting Career
Around the exact same time, Russell made her movie debut in the Disney comedy Darling, I Blew Up the Little One (1992). She left the All-New Mickey Mouse Club, or MMC because it was frequently called, in 1993 and appeared in a sequence of largely forgettable television movies. After a couple of guest stints on such shows as Committed. . With Children, Russell attempted her hand at night play with Aaron Spelling’s Malibu Shores in 1996. She and a wealthy high school pupil named Chloe who falls inlove with a lad from the incorrect side of the trails played with. Sadly for Russell, her leading character didn’t last–the show was terminated after 8 weeks on air.