Imaan Hammam Wiki – Height Weight age bio
Born Name: Imaan Hammam
Nick Name: Imaan
Age: Imaan was born on October 5, 1996
Height: 5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
Weight: 56 kg or 123½ pounds
Sun Sign: Libra
Born Place: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Imaan Hammam is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Viva Model Management – Barcelona
- Viva Model Management – London
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Code Model Management – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Viva Model Management – Paris
Imaan Hammam Facts
- In 2010, Imaan was discovered by Code Management in Amsterdam’s Central Station. At that time, she was 14 years old.
- She likes dancing and has some dance videos on YouTube.
- She admires all the VS Angels, but she like Doutzen Kroes the most as she is also from Holland and her career is amazing.
- She first appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2014. It was held in London.
- In 2013, Imaan exclusively opened the Givenchy show in Paris.
- She had appeared in Italian, American and French issues of Vogue magazine in the past.
- Imaan had appeared at the cover of American Vogue’s September issue, which is actually an honour and very less models (especially new faces) tend to get this chance.
- She takes inspiration from successful models like Coco Rocha, Naomi Campbell, Gisele Bundchen.
- She cannot sustain without 3F’s – Food, family and of course fashion.
- Imaan once jumped into a canal in Amsterdam because she dropped her blackberry phone in the water.
- She is obsessed with shoes.
- Catch Imaan on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
First Fashion Show
Imaan started with Haute Couture – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show to model for Jantaminiau.
She debuted with drama film N*de Area for her role as Fama. Imaan starred in her first film released on September 19, 2014 in Poland and Netherlands.
Imaan Hammam Bio
Starting any show for Paris Fashion Week isn’t a little feat in itself, but open for Givenchy and to be a fresh face is an achievement on an amount that is totally different. But that’s exactly what this previous SS14 season has been carried through by Imaan Hammam, a 16-year old Dutch,. Lips that are bold and hammam’s dark brows are a clear breath of fresh air for a business which may be inclined toward models of the lighter complexion. With Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2013 Haute Couture to boot and a veritable spot at Topshop Unique, it’s clear that Hammam has well and actually put the seeds for a career that is tasteful and successful.
CODE Management in 2010 found in the Central Station in Amsterdam Imaan Hammam. With VIVA Model Management her bureau sent her to Paris in 2013 and she was provided the special honor to start the Givenchy show as an exclusive. Soon after she appeared in consecutive issues of French Vogue, Italian and American. Anna Wintour discussed the design in her editor’s page and has been an accurate support of Hammam the very first time she appeared in the publication. Anna also appeared around the November cover of American Vogue, a cover which quite few models, new faces that were not as, can procure. Hammam has walked for Proenza Schouler, Jean Paul Gaultier, Balenciaga, Versace, Fendi, Prada and Dior. In New York she’s signed with DNA Model Management. By Urszula Antoniak Prada appeared in the film Nude Area in 2013.
Imaan Hammam: Nude Area
Directed by Urszula Antoniak
Written by Urszula Antoniak
Love doesn’t unfold like a story. Only the first and the last chapter are known. Love starts from Love and ends in Letting go. In between there is tenderness and cruelty, waiting and fulfillment, ecstasy and disappointment. If love is a discourse, this are her figures of speech.
NUDE AREA presents an adolescent love between two girls, one Dutch, another one Moslem. Childish cruelty is mixed with full blown sensuality. Dreams and life reflect and complete each other. The end is known, the story will be told after the love is gone.
Details, Cast & Crew
Distributor September Film
Director Urszula Antoniak
Screenplay Urszula Antoniak
Cast Sammy Boonstra, Imaan Hammam
Producer(s) Topkapi Films: Frans van Gestel, Arnold Heslenfeld, Laurette Schillings
Co-producer(s) Apple Film Production: Dariusz Jablónski, Violetta Kaminska, Izabela Wojcik, Canal+
Director of Photography Piotr Sobocínski Jr.
Production design Gerard Loomans
Editor Milenia Fiedler, Katharina Wartena
Casting Oi Mundo Casting
Sound design Maciej Pawlowski
Film Music Ethan Rose, Pawel Mykietyn