delta goodrem Wiki – height, boyfriend, age, biography
Born Name: Delta Lea Goodrem
Nick Name: Delts
Age: Goodrem was born on 9 November, 1984
Height: 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
Weight: 62 kg or 137 pounds
Measurements: 36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
Dress Size: 6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Bra Size: 34B
Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Born Place: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
delta goodrem Boyfriend
- Brett Lee (2002) – In 2002, Delta Goodrem was RUMORed to be dating Australian cricket player, Brett Lee. He is 8 years her senior.
- Blair McDonough (2002-2003) – Neighbours co-stars Blair McDonough and Delta Goodrem dated off the set for couple of months from 2002 to 2003. Delta’s song “Not Me, Not I” was rumored to be about the end of the relationship.
- Mark Philippoussis (2004) – Greek tennis player Mark Philippoussis and Delta dated in 2004. He is 6 ft 5 in (7 inches taller than her). She was also diagnosed with a form of cancer at that time. The relationship ended as a result of unfaithful behaviour of Mark towards Delta.
- Brian McFadden (2004-2011) – In September 2004, Irish singer Brian McFadden and Delta started dating after collaborating on Delta’s hit song “Almost Here.” They dated ON and OFF for many years. The couple got engaged in November 2007 and finally separated in March 2011.
- Nick Jonas (2011-2012) – American singer Nick Jonas and Delta were spotted coming out of the Arclight Cinema in Los Angeles on May 15, 2011. They had started dating in April 2011 and called it quits in February 2012.
- Darren McMullen (2012-2013) – Scottish actor Darren McMullen and Delta started dating in May 2012. The duo dated for a year and separated in April 2013.
delta goodrem biography
- Father – Denis Goodrem
- Mother – Lea Goodrem
- Siblings – Trent Goodrem (Younger Brother) (Australian rules football player)
- The Harbour Agency
- George Said Mgmt
- Private Idaho Entertainment Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- Azoff Music Management (USA)
Delta Lea Goodrem (created 9 November 1984) can be an Australian vocalist songwriter, instrumentalist, television actress and music judge. Created and increased in Melbourne, Victoria, 9November registered at a youthful age in dancing, playing, piano and singing classes. She climbed to prominence in 2002 within the Australian daytime drama Neighbours as Nina Tucker and started her career as a child actress, featuring in various television shows.
Going to the music industry, Goodrem closed to Sony Music in age 15 and launched her multi platinum album Innocent Eyes (2003), which reached number two to the UK Albums Chart and topped the Australian Albums Chart. It became among the greatest-selling albums in Australian history, with more than 4 million copies sold globally and all five of its own singles; “Created to Test”, “Lost Without You”, “Innocent Eyes”, “Not Me, Not I”, and “Expected” hitting number one in Australia and the very first three attaining the top ten in the United Kingdom. This gave her the record for getting the initial artist to get five number one singles from the debut album. By the early 2010s, Goodrem keeps the Australian record for the greatest-selling album of the past decade (Innocent Eyes) as well as the most number one singles from the debut album.
Every one of Goodrem’s following albums followed on the ARIA Albums Chart with similar commercial success. Her next studio album, Mistaken Identity (2004), was made while she was struggling with cancer (and this is reflected by several of its own themes) and became her second number one album that was consequent. In 2007, Goodrem and she released her third number one album Delta, and Child of the Universe, respectively. Goodrem has continued to really have a chain of top hits, including “From The Blue”, “Mistaken Identity”, “Together We’re One”, “Within This Life”, “Believe Again”, “Sitting Along With the Planet”, “Wish You’re Here” and “Center Hypnotic”. Goodrem has reached three number one albums and eight number one singles in her home country. She won three World Music Awards, five ARIA Music Awards, an MTV VMA and various other awards and has sold over six million albums. From 2012 to 2013, Goodrem also appeared About The Voice Kids Australia in 2014, and was an instructor on The Voice Australia. In 2015, it was declared she’d go back to The Voice Australia like a judge.
2014–present: The Voice Kids Australia, return to Neighbours, and fifth studio album
Goodrem has been focusing on her sixth studio album which she expects to have out in 2015. Goodrem has said that she’s feeling more free in her music and in herself and will try and compose tunes to help her crack the US marketplace.
On 26 November 2013, it was declared that Goodrem wouldn’t be time for The Voice Australia to get a third season but selected to be part of the brand new Australian version of The Voice Kids. Goodrem disclosed on her Twitter report the choice was made because this would give more time to her on her music career and much additional time to focus on her new album. Goodrem will instructor with Joel Madden who’ll synergy with his brother Benji Madden and Mel B. Darren McMullen will certainly host The Voice Kids while likewise staying on the initial version. The Blind Auditions of the show will be filmed in early February. The 2014 AACTA Awards were attended by goodrem where she performed Kissing You in homage to Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo Juliet.
Goodrem will certainly sign up with the New Zealand and Australia leg of Andrea Bocelli’s ‘Passion For A Lifetime’ tour in September 2014. The stadium tour will start at the Vector Arena in Auckland on 11 September, before you go to play shows in the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Allphones Arena in Sydney, Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Melbourne’s Rod Laver Arena and conclude at Perth Arena on 24 September. To observe being the main tour, Goodrem launched a cover of her favourite tunes, the Martika number a single from 1991 Love … Thy Will Be Achieved on 12 September 2014. Shakespears Sister Stay may be the b-side track.
On 25 November 2014, it was declared that Goodrem will return to Neighbors to reprise her position as Nina Tucker for that showis 30th anniversary in March 2015. She’ll return for three episodes as well as participate in a star- . Neighbours producer Jason Herbison suggested that there’ll become a musical style to Goodrem’s look. It was declared on 13 January 2015 for the series’ 4th period.
Delta has actually a slender body, which doesn’t come without proper diet and routine work out.
She calculates together with her fitness expert and does exercises like combination training, etc., when she’s in Australia Delta and her local team play basketball .
If she’s in U.S., she works out in a fitness center.
Regarding diet, she considers eating in moderation. She doesn’t eat chicken, but eats plenty of fruit, meat, salad, vegetables, and seafood.
Her sample breakfast is like a glass full of orange juice as well as two toast pieces with honey.